In a constantly evolving, globalized and extremely selective market, Guarniflon SpA seeks to be able to:
- meet the needs of both direct and end customers;
- meet the needs of interested parties;
- ensure the economic and financial continuity of the company;
- promote the growth of the Mazza Holding Group to which it belongs;
- ensure the safety of its staff and respect for the environment;
- manufacture our products in accordance with current legislation;
- promote the daily application of Guarniflon SpA values.
Critical factors for success
In order to achieve these goals, Guarniflon SpA has implemented a Quality Management System focused on the following critical factors:
- customer satisfaction, through the quality of products and services provided, along with innovation, speed, effectiveness and efficiency in the development of new products;
- shareholder satisfaction, through steady growth and increasing profitability;
- Addressing the risks and opportunities associated with the company’s aims and the context in which it operates. To this end, Guarniflon carries out a Risk Analysis at the individual process level so as to engage staff and promote risk-based thinking
- development of human resources whose participation is fundamental to the achievement of its objectives, through the specialization of technical and professional skills, the proper assignment and communication of responsibilities and authorities at all levels and the provision of training and information relating to quality, environment, health and safety;
- supplier partnerships in order to reduce supply chain complexity, sharing our needs and expectations and those of our customers and ensuring solid support for improved performance;
- compliance with the quality, safety and environmental requirements applicable to the company and its products through continual analysis of the risks associated with company activities;
- protecting the health and safety of workers by reducing the risks associated with work activities, committing in particular to the elimination of potential hazards by reducing exposure to danger and the likelihood of accidents and by developing effective responses to internal or external emergencies;
- the application of technological innovation to product development, with both low environmental impact and guaranteed achievement of technical, economic and product reliability targets; research into the best available, most economically feasible technologies to be deployed in production processes in order to reduce environmental impact and risks to the health and safety of employees, providing the company with technical advantages in terms of the quality of the product and service and the financial situation for customers;
- the standardization of component specifications, which reduces complexity and simplifies the production processes;
- the principle of continuous improvement, which must permeate our company’s culture and be applied daily at all levels, in order to increase the effectiveness of the quality management system through the systematic monitoring of indicators, verification of the achievement of targets and implementation of improvement measures, in compliance with the principles of ISO 9001 and, for the relevant processes, IATF 16949.
- internal communication, because an understanding of the company's policy, objectives, values and procedures is crucial for staff participation and for promoting a general awareness of how everybody can contribute to the performance of the quality management system, paying particular attention to Product Safety features.
GUARNIFLON SpA considers safety to be the most important of all considerations, even over functionality, performance and cost. It is therefore committed to maintaining and improving the safety of its products and services at every stage in the business cycle, from product planning and development to production, through to sales, after-sales services and disposal services.
- communication and collaboration with external stakeholders (customers, public institutions, communities, suppliers, etc.) on topics of common interest such as quality, environment and health protection in the workplace in order to understand their needs and inform them about the continuous improvement process and achieve results.